If you want to Pin it – go HERE
Thank You Reader Manda for sending me the idea for this decoration 🙂
Now I think this is perfect for parents OR grandparents 🙂
What you will need:
2 Sheets of Card Stock – or any paper that is heavy in two different colors
Glue – I used hot glue but any glue will do
Ribbon or magnet if you want to make the item into a magnet
and 5 minutes 🙂
Price: This project cost me Less then $.80. The price is going to vary depending on what you have around your house
How to Make it
1) Cut out a circle – I used tubberware as a guide BUT the size of the circle depends on how big you what the decoration to be. Now because I do not have a child I used my own hand prints which means everything had to be bigger. So just keep that in mind.
2) Cut two triangles – These will be the sides of the candy.
3) Print out the following poem
I think you are sweet as candy. Your love always makes me smile. Please keep these hands to remind you, of when I was a sweet little child.
4) Glue the poem to the circle
5) Have your child leave their hand prints on each triangle like above
6) Glue triangles to the circle.
7) Glue A Ribbon to the back
And ENJOY 🙂
Check out the previous crafts posted: