If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
LOVE this recipe + it is so easy to make. Also you can add anything you want to this pizza pocket – let you imagination go wild. This recipe is kid friendly as well Mr.Savvy loved these pizza pockets so much – and they are not difficult to make this recipe is going to be in our snack rotation.
What You Need
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- Optional – Veggies or Meats you want to get into your pizza pockets.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll the Crescent Rolls – you will be making 4 pizza pockets.
- Place ¼ of the sauce onto the one piece of Crescent Roll ( it was about 3 teaspoons for me)
- Now the cheese – I put ¼ cup of mozzarella over the sauce
- Optional – Add Other Ingredients
- Fold dough diagonally over filling and press edges down.
- Pop your pockets in to the oven on a pan ( I covered mine with parchment paper) and cook for about 15 -18 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy!