Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?!
Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
What You Need
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon kool-aid cherry powdered drink mix
- ½ teaspoon Grenadine
- 2½ cups crushed ice
- Combine - 1 cup of club soda, sugar, kool-aid, and grenadine together in a blender. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Add ice and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher and add the rest of the soda . Stir and serve