Have you ever had caramelized butternut squash?
If you have not you are really missing something special — it is simple perfect and oh so very yummy
PLUS it is naturally gluten – free 🙂
This is the perfect Thanksgiving side dish – if you want more Thanksigivng dish ideas head on over HERE
This dish is enough to feed 6 people 🙂
This recipe is pretty frugal to make – it taste of the squash is there with a great caramelized outer crust
Don’t you just want to eat some of that?
Fun Fact – my husband ate EVERYTHING on this plate within 5 minutes of taking this picture
Love You Guys!!!!
Caramelized Butternut Squash Recipe
- 4 Pounds of Butternut Squash
- 1 Stick of Butter - Melted
- ¼ Cup of Light Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- Peel the squash and cut into bite size pieces and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- In a bowl mix butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper together
- Pour the mixture over the squash make sure it is well covered
- Bake for 50 minutes - at the 25 minute mark turn the squash over
Recipe is adapted from HERE