If you like this recipe then PIN IT on Pinterest
This recipe is SO yummy and easy to make. I love recipes when you can set it and forget it 😉
Please note that I did not end up using the Campbell’s cream of chicken soup because I read it contained wheat flour so I ended up using a gluten free cream of chicken soup – if you did not know I have a wheat allergy.
What you need:
1 lime ( Juice and zest)
Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Rice
- 2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lime ( Juice and zest)
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning
- pinch of Pepper
- - Get out your crock pot and put in - Soup, Italian Dressing, pepper, zest and lime juice, cream cheese
- -Put the crock pot on low - after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
- -Place chicken in crock pot
- -After 2 hours take out chicken and cut into strips and place chicken back into crock pot.
- -Cook for 4 -6 hours till chicken is fall apart tender 😉
- -About 20 minutes till dinner time - cook up some rice - I use my trusty rice cooker.
- -Put rice in a bowl and put chicken yumminess on top and enjoy!
Disclaimer: I got the recipe from Stick A Fork In It. I did add a lime and pepper to the recipe.