Other Great Tips!
10 Things to Clean with Vinegar
We know vinegar can be used for many purposes, but here are ten things you can clean around your house:
1. Refrigerator- mix one tbsp vinegar with 16 oz of water in a spray bottle and spray shelves and exterior of your fridge and wipe clean.
2. Toilets- pour 1/2 cup- 1 cup in the bowl. Let sit for a couple hours, then flush.
3. Floors- Clean floors with a mixture of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1 gallon of warm/hot water.
4. Washing Machine- Mix 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup water and put into your washing machine. Run through a normal cycle. Afterwards, wipe rubber seal with wet cloth and leave door open to dry.
5. Stainless Steel- Mix one tbs vinegar and 16 oz water in a spray bottle. Spray on a cloth and wipe surfaces.
6. Carpet- Use equal parts vinegar to water and rinse thoroughly.
7. Coffee Maker- Fill pot with equal parts water and vinegar. Pour in water dispenser and run coffee pot as normal. Empty mixture from pot and run through 2-3 cycles of just water to clean.
8. Garbage Disposal- Pour 1/2 cup-1 cup vinegar in disposal and allow to sit for a few minutes. Run cold water in disposal and turn on to clean.
9. Tile/Grout- Create a paste of baking soda and vinegar and scrub on tile. Rinse with warm water.
10. Dish Washer- Pour one cup of vinegar into the bottom of an empty dishwasher. Run as usual.