Make sure to repin this recipe
I am determined to find more casserole recipes – Eric especially loves casseroles and has no problem eating the same thing a couple days in a row – so a casserole is the perfect choice when I do not want to clean the kitchen for a couple days.
I do not know if you are anything like I am but I tend to make my kitchen look like a war zone after I finish cooking — and if I let it go for a day ( it is all over) — so I have been coming up with meals that span at least 3 meals.
I love to cook but I hate to clean — I need this as a bummer sticker
What I like about this recipe is that it is very versatile and VERY easy to make and everyone seemed to enjoy it 🙂 I figured out the cost and it was about $5 for 3 meals for Eric is not half bad.
Do you often bake casseroles at home? What kind do you make – I would love ideas of different casseroles I should try
I ended up using cheese ravioli – you can use any type you like – you will need about 1 pound ( I ended up using 1 1/2 bags of ravioli for this recipe )
What I love about this recipe is that you do not need to cook the ravioli since it cooks in the casserole — so there are no cans needed for this dish ( best news ever)
This recipe is about 6 servings – above is how the casserole will look on the plate – I added a little parsley to give it a different texture and color
If you do try the Ravioli Bake Recipe please comment and let us know what you thought 🙂
Love You Guys!
Ravioli Bake Recipe
- 24 Ounces of Pasta Sauce ( your favorite type)
- 14.5 oz of diced tomatoes ( do not drain)
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 to 1½ pound of frozen raviolis
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese - Shredded
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese - Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons of Parsley - Chopped Well
- Preheat oven to 400 - lightly grease a 9x13 casserole dish
- In the dish carefully mix - water, diced tomatoes, and pasta sauce together - make sure it cover the complete bottom of the dish
- Place one layer of pasta on top ( remember it will still be frozen) - place one cup of cheese on top of the cheese layer then one more layer of pasta top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Serve with parsley as garnish
Recipe is adapted from HERE