Chicken Pot Pie Pasta
- 1 Cup of Cooked Chicken
- 16 oz of Egg Pasta Noodles
- 1 Cup of Celery
- 1 Cup of Carrot
- 1 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1½ Cup of Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons of Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- In a large skillet over medium heat add in oil and garlic.
- Add in carrots and celery and cook for 5 minutes
- Add in chicken broth and pasta - cover and cook for till pasta is cooked.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients - stir and let stir without heat for 5 minutes
I am ALL about skillet meals lately – I really think it is because of the colder weather. Eric loves chicken pot pies BUT I never can make one. I tried once and it did not go well – the whole crust thing did me in. It was a HUGE hot mess so I was trying to think of a way to get the flavors without having to deal with the crust. Well I found the answer in this pasta dish. It is BEYOND easy to make – plus I love that you are able to fill it up with vegetables ( I always struggle for Eric to eat vegetables). My dad loved the dish too – here he is helping me cook the dish
This dish makes enough for the whole family to enjoy. It makes VERY large portions for about 4 people. I was trying to think of a way to make this dish gluten – free and it really did not work out well – I am a little bummed about that.
This is everything you will need – I used leftover chicken to even make this recipe easier. I really hope you like this recipe 🙂
If you try the Chicken Pot Pie Pasta please make sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think