Looking for a simple dinner to make? These taco donuts are perfect when you are a busy mom like myself.
- • 1lb ground beef
- • 2 packages crescent roll dough
- • 8 ounce shredded cheese
- • 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- • 2 minced garlic cloves
- • 1 tsp cumin
- • 1 tsp salt
- • 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- • 1 tsp chili powder
- • 1 tsp basil
- • Toppings: sour cream, additional shredded cheese, salsa, etc.
- • Heat oven to 375 degrees or according to crescent roll package instructions.
- • Brown ground beef, onion, garlic, spices in skillet.
- • Drain grease and add 8 ounces shredded cheese, stir to combine until melted.
- • Unroll crescent roll dough, roll out with rolling pin, and slice into 3 long rectangular strips with knife or pizza slicer.
- • Scoop ground beef mixture onto rectangular strips, roll dough to cover beef, and form a circle.
- • Bake on ungreased baking sheet approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- • Serve with your favorite toppings.