Budget Savvy Diva is Packing Her Bags and Heading To New York City!

November 12, 2011

Well here is the BIG NEWS!

Budget Savvy Diva is heading to New York City next month courtesy of Disney !

Now I have not been given the green light to tell y’all what I am going to be doing there – but it is some fun and exciting things!

But I can tell you one thing I will be doing

I will be  attending the red carpet world premiere of WAR HORSE (opening Christmas day)

This is a Dreamworks Film :) Find out more about War Horse HERE

I will make sure y’all are in the know with pictures and posts :)

Make sure you are following #DisneyDreamWorksEvent on twitter to keep up with all the action

This is why I was asking about my hair ;) Also this is my FIRST time in New York City so I have NO IDEA what to wear so please tell me some suggestions :)

This was my last red carpet look

For Cars 2 – thus the red ;)

This is my third trip with Disney you can see the details of the other trips below

Budget Savvy Diva is Packing Her Bags and Heading To Hollywood! ( Real Steel  Media Day & The Muppets Media Day )

&

Budget Savvy Diva is Packing Her Bags and Heading To Hollywood! ( Cars 2 Premiere, The Help Screening, and Winnie The Pooh Interviews and Screening)

kristin November 12, 2011 at 4:50 pm

think you should were up in bun with curly cues coming down the sides…Also the color blue would look nice on you…

Courtney P. November 12, 2011 at 4:51 pm

That is great! Congratulations on getting the opportunity to do that! I’m definitely jealous!

maria November 12, 2011 at 4:54 pm

i am from NEW YORK and anything goes. your a beautiful young lady and im sure you will look great. as far as your hair a nice updo always works. just make sure to bring some warm clothes as the city can be very cold this time of year. and make sure while you are there that you go to rockerfeller center and see the the christmas tree. it is always awesome. have a great time

Katie November 12, 2011 at 5:04 pm

How do you find these opportunities?

RB November 12, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Bring a sweater, it’s chilly here right now!

Jill Van Vlack November 12, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I am a New Yorker and live about 90 minutes outside of the city. I also am a hair stylist, and I’ll tell you the same thing I told you on your facebook page. Get a fgew outfits together and bring them to your stylist and have her do some dry runs on styles to see what goes best with what outfit and what you like best. Just my opinion

mrs b November 12, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Dress warm, and wear COMFORTABLE shoes–there is a ton to see and you will definitely want to walk as much as possible instead of paying for cabs. But if your feet aren’t comfortable, those cabs will seem extra enticing!

Scarves and gloves will not go to waste at all there, either.

Annie November 12, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Congrats! I live in New York and this weather is not a joke ! You should dress warm and have your hair up. The weather is changing rapidly and so is the wind ! Enjoy and have fun !