Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?! Over 40 Recipes
Find out all the details HERE
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
8 oz of Low Fat Cream Cheese
1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
1 tsp of pepper
8 oz of light sour cream
1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
1 Shallot finely chopped
What To Do
Get out your crock pot and put in – garlic powder, shallot, ranch dressing mix, pepper, and cream cheese
Put the crock pot on low – after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 8 oz of light sour cream
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Shallot finely chopped
- Get out your crock pot and put in – garlic powder, shallot, ranch dressing mix, pepper, and cream cheese
- Put the crock pot on low – after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
- Place chicken in crock pot
- After 5 -6 hours take out chicken and shred - I use 2 forks
- Place the chicken back to the crockpot + sour cream - mix - cook for 20 more minutes ( perfect time to cook up the rice)
- About 20 minutes till dinner time – cook up some rice – I use my trusty rice cooker.
- Put rice in a bowl and put chicken yumminess on top and enjoy!