Make sure to pin the recipe or REPIN IT!
Did you pre-order Budget Savvy Diva’s Book Yet ?! Over 40 Recipes
Find out all the details HERE
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE 🙂 I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook 🙂
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
8 oz of Low Fat Cream Cheese
1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
1 tsp of pepper
8 oz of light sour cream
1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
1 Shallot finely chopped
What To Do
Get out your crock pot and put in – garlic powder, shallot, ranch dressing mix, pepper, and cream cheese
Put the crock pot on low – after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 8 oz of light sour cream
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Shallot finely chopped
- Get out your crock pot and put in – garlic powder, shallot, ranch dressing mix, pepper, and cream cheese
- Put the crock pot on low – after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
- Place chicken in crock pot
- After 5 -6 hours take out chicken and shred - I use 2 forks
- Place the chicken back to the crockpot + sour cream - mix - cook for 20 more minutes ( perfect time to cook up the rice)
- About 20 minutes till dinner time – cook up some rice – I use my trusty rice cooker.
- Put rice in a bowl and put chicken yumminess on top and enjoy!