Make sure to REPIN This Recipe on Pinterest
Budget Savvy Diva’s Book is HERE!!!!
There is a National Book Tour!!!
Find out all the details HERE
Everyday at 1 pm PST/ 4pm EST Budget Savvy Diva posts a NEW RECIPE I might miss this time every now or then – but I know you understand
Make sure to follow Budget Savvy Diva on Facebook
Find Copy Cat Restaurant Recipes HERE
Find Crock Pot Recipes HERE
Find Gluten Free Recipes HERE
Find more Recipes HERE
What You Need
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried onion
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 roasting chicken
What To Do
In a bowl add all the spices together
Drizzle olive oil over the chicken – rub the oil on the chicken – make sure the whole chicken has a light coat of oil
Rub spice mixture onto the chicken.
Cook on high for 4 -5 hours – I highly suggest using a meat thermometer to tell that it is done.
I had to take the final picture shot in the crock pot BECAUSE the chicken was falling off the bones.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 roasting chicken
- Olive oil
- In a bowl add all the spices together
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken - rub the oil on the chicken - make sure the whole chicken has a light coat of oil
- Rub spice mixture onto the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 -5 hours – I highly suggest using a meat thermometer to tell that it is done.