Other Great Tips!
Home Remedies for Dry, Itchy Skin
If you hate dry, itchy skin as much as I do, and feel like you have tried every kind of lotion available and nothing seems to do the trick, be sure to try out some of these home remedies for dry, itchy skin and see if any of them work for you.
1) Add a cup of baking soda to your bath and soak for about 30 mins. Does wonders.
2) You can also add a couple cups of oatmeal to your bath and let sit on your irritated skin.
3) Squeeze some gel directly from an aloe vera plant directly on to an especially irritated area of skin.
4) Rub coconut milk on your skin and allow to sit overnight.
5) Apple Cider Vinegar can be applied to a small area with a cotton ball, or added to your bath water for overall relief from itchy, dry skin.
6) Rub a lemon directly to your itchy irritated skin for instant relief.
7) Lightly heat some honey and let sit on the irritated area of skin for about 15 minutes.
8) Drinking more water will keep the skin more hydrated, hopefully taking away some of the dryness.
Come back and let us know what you try and what worked best for you!